My clients range from independent authors and publishing houses to game designers, small businesses, and fashion shows! Here are some of my current and past clients:
- The Allegory: a video game created and developed by artist Rafael Estrada, due for release Summer 2016 on Steam, in which I play The Narrator. My video game debut!
- The Online Stage: I was invited to be a regular reader at its creation, and am currently working on their Shakespeare library. I also contributed to a production of Ever Young by Alice Gerstenberg, which should be released soon.
- LibriVox: volunteer reader since 2013. I’ve contributed to 9 currently available titles, in various language and accents, and am working on a solo title.
- Sand City’s 2014 West End Celebration fashion show: Featured Voice Talent
- I have 11 commercially-available audiobook titles, and am working on number 12!